What Documents Do I Need to Submit to OBU? Period 38/2019
The following information is updated on 30th January 2019
It has been comprehended that students think it is just the RAP, SLS and PPT that has to be submitted to the OBU, no! Be careful!
Here you will find out the updated submission documents list mandatory for your RAP. It is necessary for you to know everything which is required for your submission in period 38 May, 19. You must know that this is one of the frequently asked questions on different forums and websites. To find out the most appropriate information, please read the following important stuff before submitting your RAP.
You will find everywhere that you need 5 documents to submit to the OBU. However, this is where all ACCA students make mistakes. As you all know that in November 2018 (period 37) deadline was extended and there was a significant delay in the submission. The information was out with an update regarding the documents you must attach.
7 Documents You Must Submit & Prepare For May 2019
3- Excel Document/Appendix
4- PowerPoint Presentation (PPT)
5- Annual Reports
6- List of Abbreviations
7- References List
- All these documents must be submitted to OBU Submissions Portal: https://www.obusubmissions.co.uk/.
- Your all document files in total must not exceed the uploading limit which is 10MB.
- Make sure the SLS document size does not go up to 250Kb.
- In addition to this, if you are MAC user, please do not use Safari for the submission as it may not support.
- You must have Firefox Browser in your MAC for a successful submission.
- Turnitin has to be used to process all the projects